Interact Arts was formally set up as a Community Interest Company by founder directors Frank Conlan and Steve Lapworth in February 2013, following a year of running various pilot projects with vulnerable groups in the Stafford area.
Our Mission Statement
To provide fun, informal learning activities in the community, for vulnerable young people and adults, using drama and activity-based workshops and projects to develop individuals and their communities.
‘Improving people’s lives through fun, informal, activity-based learning’
- All sessions involve mainly practical activities to enable people to fully participate
- Sessions are fun and enjoyable
- We develop innovative and inspiring programmes
- People are encouraged to develop their creative skills
- People are involved in planning their learning
- People are encouraged to take responsibility
- People identify and use their current skills, learn new skills and recognise areas for development
- All activities are inclusive
- People are treated with respect and respect others
- Activities meet individual needs and challenge participants
- People are safe and feel safe
- People’s achievements are recognised and celebrated
- We listen to feedback from participants and partner organisations so that we constantly improve our programmes
- Our staff and volunteers are experienced and skilled in working with vulnerable groups
Please contact us if you would like a copy of any of our policies.
- Child Protection
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Business Continuity